Few products come close to being as popular as our Apple Cider Vinegar!
But what is it?
Like a lot of our products, apple cider vinegar has many benefits.
Apple cider vinegar has a high concentration of acetic acid; this is the stuff that gives vinegar its bitter taste! Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar usually contains “mother” strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky, cobweb-like appearance.
Here are a few facts:
- Scientists have found that apple cider vinegar can assist in reducing glucose levels in the body and can therefore assist in weight loss and is great for diabetics.
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains approximately 3 calories per tablespoon.
- The acetic acid can help kill bacteria.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels assisting in minimizing cardiovascular disease.
- Apple cider vinegar also has various other non-health related uses like hair conditioning, skin care, dental care, pet use and as a cleaning agent.
We are usually stocked up on Apple Cider Vinegar so come in and grab some!